Sunday, April 17, 2011

Capricious lady




This creation of mine has 10 thin layers. There was 11 , but I crumbled one of them to the powder consitency  to sprinkle all over the cake.You are  probably thinking it must take a lot of ime? Yes it is pretty time consuming, but I like to deal with cakes like that from time to time,especially if I have someone to take care of my little dude. The cake is extremely soft, magically absorbs all the frosting I cooked by mixing flour, milk, eggs, vanilla and later beating it with butter. You can see  from the pictures that there is almost no frosting to be seen, thats because the layers just sucked them in. Next time I make this cake I am gonna make a chocolate version of it with chocolate layers and chocolate frosting and I even think of srinkle layers with walnuts. Sounds mouthwatering , doesn't it?And I will make sure I make double the ammount of frosting so we can feel more of its creamy texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment